Pages

NDTV News - Top Stories

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

..................MY FIRST LOVE.........................................
I cant understand what is going inside me
my heart is heavy.....
with so many hurts
i can't bear it any longer
even the one day flower smiles
But i cries...........
I did not have ever dared to love
But my heart dared.....
i did not have ever cried....
but now i am.....
no tears from eyes....
no reddish eyes...
no deep breaths...
but i cries...........
even the night singer nightingale sings for me
but i cries..
i can't find the place i lost my heart...
i lost it in the middle of my dream.
i tried to sleep but i can't.......
i want my dream back to get my heart
i have decided what to do for this pain..
deep inside my heart i argues with me for my
...END...
not for my life.....
but for my only LIFE....
To the world i lost my dream
but to me...
it still lives as sweet memories..
my dream knows my heart
i know my dream
I KNOW
nobody can understand this
because its my heart.......
The hurts of my hearts are different..
but the weapon for the hurt is one
and the warrior with that weapon is too one..
It will be one.......
It will be MY FIRST LOVE

No comments: