Pages

NDTV News - Top Stories

Sunday, December 16, 2007

LOVE.......

My heart is just crying....
my soul is just searching you....
baby ....why cant you understand
my heart is just melting down
my eyes are fading down
but baby my love is just still getting firm
i remember the winter night walk
with you just beside me
and i still feel the warmth from your hands
i am still having the winter walk
but alone with the cold winter breeze
the woods are just watching me
but no one to concole me still now
the nightingale heard my song
i shared my heart with it....
but it flied searching some one to concole her...
i hear your song
i know your heart....
and i still know the passion for my love in you...
let the hard days pass as clouds go for strong breeze...
and spring blossom in my garden of LOVE..................

No comments: